Getting the flock out of here - a diary of a crazy chicken man

I started reading your diary over a year ago, my internet was so spotty, I gave up about half way through. Through some trials of my own, I now live in the city, without my chickens but with great internet service. I have managed to read it all...I have laughed and cried through this whole diary....thank you from my heart for sharing your journey. I check BYC everyday to see if there is a new post here. I am happy to hear you are settling into your new home state. I look forward to reading about many more adventures from the crazy chicken man.

I started reading your diary over a year ago, my internet was so spotty, I gave up about half way through. Through some trials of my own, I now live in the city, without my chickens but with great internet service. I have managed to read it all...I have laughed and cried through this whole diary....thank you from my heart for sharing your journey. I check BYC everyday to see if there is a new post here. I am happy to hear you are settling into your new home state. I look forward to reading about many more adventures from the crazy chicken man.
clap.gif

LOL.... There is a thread somewhere of people raising up chickens in their apartments.... One fellow had access to the roof of his highrise aparment building in CHINA.... He only had one that committed harycary..... He watched her as she fluttered down to the market area down below.

deb
I won't be raising them here, I plan to sell them as soon as they hatch. My family thinks I am now certifiable for hatching in my little studio apartment
lau.gif

I won't be raising them here, I plan to sell them as soon as they hatch. My family thinks I am now certifiable for hatching in my little studio apartment
lau.gif
ETA: I would love to find that thread, I have a neighbor that has already asked me if he could keep one of the chicks when they hatch. I told him no because I didn't think it would be possible for him to keep a chicken in his apartment. If I knew he and the chicken could be happy, I MIGHT consider it

Back
Top Bottom