Getting the flock out of here - a diary of a crazy chicken man

364 days ago this all started. The first egg run was over. The mad dash to the airport.

So much has happened.

Thank you all for the support and encouragement.

Merry Christmas from the Oz clan.

Time to get the flock out of here.

Safe travels, MERRY CHRISTMAS

364 days ago this all started. The first egg run was over. The mad dash to the airport.

So much has happened.

Thank you all for the support and encouragement.

Merry Christmas from the Oz clan.

Time to get the flock out of here.

May your days be merry and bright! Safe travels and well done on a most productive year! Merry Christmas
smile.png

I have been places like that, random chair in a random corner or a rec area "Whats that for?" "Thats teh 7pm office", "Huh?" "At 7pm if you sit there you get reception until late, unless it cloudy then forget it"

Also was on a mine site that had no reception, until the generators went off one night then everyone had near full strength, never did figure that one out.
Mine is called Cell Phone Hill. Its about three quarters of a mile away on a cleared spot along side the road. On any given evening you will see at least three to four cars there mostly teens.... Line of site to the freeway. Border patrol uses it too.

deb

Thanks guys.

I cleared customs in a mad rush as the flight from lax was delayed. They let me through without the golf bag signed off which means it will be automatic.

I still missed my connection but got on the 1030 am flight so all is good.

I will not get home for 8 hours. No worries. I will make it well before Christmas

Thanks guys.

I cleared customs in a mad rush as the flight from lax was delayed. They let me through without the golf bag signed off which means it will be automatic.

I still missed my connection but got on the 1030 am flight so all is good.

I will not get home for 8 hours. No worries. I will make it well before Christmas

Well MerryChristmas to all! While you are going in that direction my daughter is flying in from Korea, I pick her up tomorrow night. Excited, she hasn't been home in 4 years.

Back
Top Bottom