ep.gif
th.gif
ep.gif
th.gif
ep.gif
th.gif
Congratulations!!!!
jumpy.gif

We did the underground electrical power to the piggery and completed 220v power outlets and lighting today.

Now we are going through a wall of storage bins looking for the gi pipe threading tools so we can cut thread on 3/4 pipe for water nipple.

The plumbing will be started in the morning.

I am adding a foot dip and concrete sink as part of biosecurity.

We will do the official candling tomorrow. Tonight we have to finish the insemination process.

I will take loads of pictures tomorrow to take with me to bacolod to post on Friday.

You guys have been very patient.

The brother in law of Dominic threw in the towel today. He misses his mom too much. It's his first job away from his family. No more Ibo. We will have Wysan start tomorrow.

Dominic and ging are very settled. Ging will have her baby on our farm with a mid wife within the next two weeks.

Oz, it can be troubling times to be away from your family for the first time. I would assume more so over there, often less westernized countries have more closely knitted families. It might also be that once Ibo has been home for a while he will notice the perks of not being around your mother as well.

Let's hope for a swift and hassle-free delivery for Ging.

How are the gardens doing, any proper tomatoes yet? If you're interested in growing potatoes or something similar, I might have an ongoing experiment that could interest you. We've got two potato towers in the yard which have gone crazy over the past few days.

Back
Top Bottom