Getting the flock out of here - a diary of a crazy chicken man

well it is looking like out little flock is due to expand soon

the wife is +/- 20 weeks along

our baby girl is due to "hatch out" Oct 1st :eek: :th :eek: :th :eek: :th

Congrats to both of you!!
Fingers crossed mrs piglett's last 2 months go easily for her.

Edited to say 4 months (wishful thinking ...maybe...)

Last edited:
well it is looking like out little flock is due to expand soon

the wife is +/- 20 weeks along

our baby girl is due to "hatch out" Oct 1st
ep.gif
th.gif
ep.gif
th.gif
ep.gif
th.gif
Congratulations, Piglett and Mrs. Piglett!!!

we did some candling yesterday but i forgot to take any pics
Don't they usually give you a printout? (I don't know, I haven't experienced the wonders of impregnated better halves yet. I did scare my mother once though, when I at 19 years and still living at home informed her that my girlfriend (of 2 months at the time) and I were heading to the Womens Hospital for an ultrasound. It was for stomach issues, but the look on my mothers face... Priceless)

Congratulations piglett

Your daughter will be beautiful.

We had a little panic with a delayed flight from Manila carrying the LBC cargo. We ended up picking up the AI goods at 4 PM. We got home near 8 PM and two of the three gilts were ready so we got to work.

Mrs Oz jumped in and used her ability to place the catheters. Half an hour later we had dinner.

We will complete the procedure at 5 AM on the two we inseminated tonight and start the third.

With a bit of luck we will have lots of piglets in 116 days

Congratulations piglett

Your daughter will be beautiful.

We had a little panic with a delayed flight from Manila carrying the LBC cargo. We ended up picking up the AI goods at 4 PM. We got home near 8 PM and two of the three gilts were ready so we got to work.

Mrs Oz jumped in and used her ability to place the catheters. Half an hour later we had dinner.

We will complete the procedure at 5 AM on the two we inseminated tonight and start the third.

With a bit of luck we will have lots of piglets in 116 days
You should of waited 4 more days to do the deed, then you could of have shared the countdown with piglett
smile.png

Lets hope for a lot of little piggies.

Back
Top Bottom