Giant Toulose Dewlap Geese

Since I posted my request for information on where to get goslings I was able to hatch 2 greys and order 4 greys more from a lady in California. They arrived yesterday. So I have 3 pairs now. Thanks for everyones input. Next year I am going to order some buffs from Holderreads. I'm going to order them early so I get on the list.

Since I posted my request for information on where to get goslings I was able to hatch 2 greys and order 4 greys more from a lady in California. They arrived yesterday. So I have 3 pairs now. Thanks for everyones input. Next year I am going to order some buffs from Holderreads. I'm going to order them early so I get on the list.

They don't sell buffs at holderread, otherwise I would be on them already LOL

They don't sell buffs at holderread, otherwise I would be on them already LOL
Well I have another source so I will buy them from there instead. I just wanted Holderreads because they advertise that they sell only exhibition quality Toulouse and I wanted to see what the difference was in their exhibition quality and everyone else's quality. Also if you know any other sources I'm all ears. Thanks.

I know of a seller in CA that sells dewlaps of greys, and buffs. Contact Iain Utah, she has some to, and might be able to give you the seller in CA's Info too.

Yeah I know that seller too! Just got 2 pairs of greys from her this week. I think they came in on Thursday. I wanted a pair of greys and one of buffs but she didn't get enough buffs this year due to incubator problems. Iain is a BYC friend of mine too. Her real name is Janet and I talk to her on the phone a lot so it seems strange to cal her Iain. Anyway, thanks.

can anyone tell me if it is unusual to have giant dewlap geese that have not hatched still 3 days later after day 30 but are still moving lots?

Back
Top Bottom