Girls vs Girls

Marty1876

Hi Everyone!
7 Years
Feb 5, 2012
Port Townsend, Washington
We are generally counting up or down to either 0 or 100, but we may stop and chat if we want at any time.

Few rules here, except speak your mind politely (but speak it), go up or down depending on what you feel, and reaching 0 or 100 causes rejoycing for all. But, posting of numbers is optional. Chit Chat welcome.

Boys allowed.

Last edited:
Lots more mosquitos there. Maybe Forks, Washington?
big_smile.png
yuckyuck.gif
. I have thought about Washington or Oregon but I'm not sure I could stand the rain.
What my amigas up to? :D

Kev, Canada is awesome ! Lots of land, but it gets cold. You'd be close to me though!!! :D
Cochin :D

thumbsup.gif
. The cold has actually grown on me considerably this year. I prefer it to our Texas heat now.

I can't seem to find anyone on my level. I've been asked out by quite a few people but there just isn't the spark there. I only had the spark once....and that ended up with me being cheated on...with my best friend

Oh, that sucks. Yeah, your pretty advanced, so you'd like older person for sure. Problem is, you can't really go there, even though your only 2 years away. I guess you should just keep loving what you love, and the right person will show up at the right time.

Its hard to be a right brainer in a left brain world. Of course, I'm ambidextrous (sp??) so it doesn't matter to me, I use both sides.
big_smile.png

Oh, that sucks. Yeah, your pretty advanced, so you'd like older person for sure. Problem is, you can't really go there, even though your only 2 years away. I guess you should just keep loving what you love, and the right person will show up at the right time.

Its hard to be a right brainer in a left brain world. Of course, I'm ambidextrous (sp??) so it doesn't matter to me, I use both sides.
big_smile.png

Oh Marty your one of the few people that understands
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom