Give me the dirt on turkeys

love.gif
I picked up my chocolate turkeys!!!!!!
love.gif

Thanks! yeah I love them, even though I just got them! They are eating and drinking already-they are good babies! I was surprised how different they are personality wise from chickens! Instead of running from me they ran to me! I love them!

hit.gif
All but two of my turkeys were killed by the dog I just got!!!! (I gave the dog back to it's previous owners immediately and ordered more turkeys!) I'm so sad! Why? in two minutes did the stupid dog kill all but two of my precious turkeys????
hit.gif
I'm just mad and sad all at the same time,I hope the next batch will have better luck...

Hello My boys just started this yr in 4-H and we are doing Turkeys & Chickens what I'm looking for is a spreadsheet for turkey and one for the chickens plus is there a chart saying what weigh my birds should be at. We have bronze turkeys and broiler chickens, If anyone has links or any info please send it my way thank you very much ....

My boy are in 4-h and we have broiler and turkeys is there anything that i can tracker there info feed weigh and so on again tyvm

[COLOR=333333]Hello My boys just started this yr  in 4-H and we are  doing Turkeys & Chickens  what I'm looking for is a spreadsheet for turkey  and one for the chickens  plus is there a chart saying  what weigh my birds should be at. We have bronze turkeys and broiler chickens,  If anyone has links or any info  please send it my way  thank you  very much ....[/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333]My boy are in 4-h and we have  broiler and turkeys is there anything  that i can  tracker there info  feed  weigh and so on  again tyvm [/COLOR]

This might be of some use (for the turkeys):

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/918456/turkey-sizing#post_13978542

Back
Top Bottom