Giving Away My Three Leghorn Hens To A Good Home FOR EGGS NOT MEAT!

Wolferstyle717

In the Brooder
Oct 27, 2019
They are great egg layers and are ready to find a new home. We have had them since they were chicks so they do really well around people and would love to free range! These hens would be a great addition to any family.
20191027_160007.jpg
20191027_162101.jpg
20191027_160052.jpg
20191027_160003.jpg

Hi,
A few questions: Are your leghorns still available?
All three are hens, correct?
Ages?
Any health/parasite issues you've had in your flock that you're aware of?
Can these girls tolerate being in a small run with coop access at night, then free-ranging during the day?
Are they compatible with other hens, or bossy/bully-types?
Reason you need to re-home them?

You can message me with answers if needed. Thanx.

Hi,
A few questions: Are your leghorns still available?
All three are hens, correct?
Ages?
Any health/parasite issues you've had in your flock that you're aware of?
Can these girls tolerate being in a small run with coop access at night, then free-ranging during the day?
Are they compatible with other hens, or bossy/bully-types?
Reason you need to re-home them?

You can message me with answers if needed. Thanx.
Yes they are still available, all three are leghorn hens, there all about three years old going on four years, their usually great with other chickens I've only ever had and issue with one chicken we used to have that they bullied, the only sickness they have ever had was frost bite one year and I took care of it as soon as I noticed it, and there trained to go in a small coop at night and during the day we sometimes let them free range, and we want give them away to a good home because we ha e to many and where we live they only tolerate 6 chickens at a time. They are great egg layers and we would love for them to be able to have a better home where they can free range more often. :)

Back
Top Bottom