Giving up a child?

I HOPE DAN IS HAPPY AND I ALSO HOPE YOUR HUB GET BETTER THING MUST BE PRETTY TOUGH YOU ARE SO STRONG

Last edited:
hugs.gif

Last edited:
I have been lurking this post, sorry for not posting sooner. It's seem most of my thoughts have been repeated with other peoples comments, And it makes me sad, you have to go through this. Tears fill my eyes when I read your story. It makes me really Thank-full for how easy I got it, with two able bodied children, And YOU are one, Wonderful Mother, Wife, Person.

Your children are really lucky to have you!

I have to say, I'm really happy, you may have found a great place for him. It's time.

As for any negative comments. There's many here, that are behind you 110%
I am one of them. Hugs, you are doing better than most could hope for!!

I could only hope, the rest of the world could be like you! Thank-you for sharing

i also apoligize if i said anything hurtful i want to be there for you wether you know me or not i right behind you a mother knows best

I'm so glad you have a place for him. It is probably good that he visits for a few times so he gets more comfortable with the place. How lucky you are that you didn't pick the other place, this one sounds lovely and a good fit for your son.

Maybe you should (I don't know if you can) change the title of this thread. You are not giving him up, you are letting him go - you will never give him up.

I wrote that title because I wanted to make a difference between a "normal child" growing up and leaving home. In that circumstance a parent has to as you say "let go."
In many ways I have felt that I have had to "give both Danny and ben away". This is because of not only letting them "move on", but also because of the radical change that will bring to our lives. It is in a lot of ways giving up a lifestyle. It is giving up a role. The primary care giving role is one that all consumes every moment of your life. So in a sence it is Giving up - the whole package - which includes the child to the responsibility and the care of others. It is a different set of circumstances to that of a normal child growing up. In many ways these folk will always be children. They will in a sence grow old but they will never grow up. I hope this makes sence to you.

Oes

is ben your husband im sry i rly find this a bit confusing even though its so detailed but i think your doing the right thing

Back
Top Bottom