Glad to be here

karmadea

Hatching
Oct 9, 2016
I have been raising chickens for 6 months now from chicks, I have red rangers and have had success until recently, when a few problems began.

I am trying to find a way to post on the forum with the huge amount of questions I have, but it keeps sending me back to here to introduce myself.
Hopefully after i introduce myself I will be able to post on the other forums, I look forward to getting some much needed help.

Greetings from Kansas and :welcome! Pleased you joined our flock let's see if I can help post. Go to the top pf the page and find and select the brown Forums tab. You should see a long list of various forums covering the many aspects of poultry keeping. Click on the one that seems to fit your question. Once opened, at the to of the first posting you see, you will see a tab that says Start a New Thread. Click on that. You have to fill in a subject...then click into the text box and type your question. When done, at the lower right of the text box hit the Submit button. Hope that helps! Best wishes! :)

Hi and
welcome-byc.gif
Glad you joined the flock! @redsoxs has given you some great advice so I will just say have a great time on BYC! Enjoy!
smile.png

You kept getting sent back here because you have to be a member to post questions. Otherwise you can only lurk and read posts but not participate. Now that you are official,
welcome-byc.gif
you can participate in BYC activities like most contests etc.

Thank you everyone, this forum will take some getting used to. I did try the advice given and was not seeing anything that said start a new thread like I do on this page, I was able to post this one because it came in a direct link for steps i needed to take to join in my e-mail. I am thinking I was missing a step along the way making it so I could not post a new thread yet, I have not tried today yet.

Unfortunately I was looking for advice on a sick Hen and she passed away last night after a couple days of being ill. :(

I currently have 5 chickens, 4 hens and a rooster. I also have 14 eggs incubating with a hatch date of the 21st.

Sorry for not replying until now, on top of a sick chicken I was dealing with a 5 year old with tooth aches which has be exhausted and slow to reply.

Back
Top Bottom