Gmo's

Status
Not open for further replies.
did not meet scientific standards.” While no errors or misrepresentation of data were found, the study had too small a sample size to make any definite conclusion about health effects, Elsevier said?

You seem to want to make more than it warrnts....What sample size would you like to see? What is an acceptable SCIENTIFIC sample size?

Clint

Here's follow up info on the rat study.

Unethical Journal Retraction Fuels Mistrust in GMO Science

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...gn=20131217Z1&et_cid=DM35373&et_rid=370301254

ouch..Speceider- unless I misunderstood what they were saying. The sample size that was deemed too small in the retracted study, was the same size as was in monosanto's "successful" studies. Whether Monosanto is pressuring the farmers or not is going to vary depending on the area, if you live where its happening, then they do and for a lot of people if they aren't personally being affected, then its not happening.
I remember talking with a Thoroughbred stud owner 30+ years ago that was complaining that for the last 15 years (then) he had witnessed a steady downturn in the fertility of the mares brought there to be bred. He was adamant that it was caused by pollution and the drugging of race stock and that it would get nothing but worse. Which of course it has. I have always agreed with his opinion but also attribute it to the fact that we are increasingly breeding on fertility problems, whereas in the past if a horse was unfertile for any reason, it had no progeny, now, if there is money in it, the horse will be treated to get pregnant and remain so. Which has the result of breeding on problems. What has this to do with chickens, not a lot but it has a lot to do with people, livestock, and what companies are allowed to get away with. I have heard that monosanto is in the process of suing a country for not allowing GMO crops. If this is true its BS.

GMO Bull, just Discusting.

OMG that is the most awful looking bull I have ever seen! So this bull was fed GMO feed or is a offspring of cows fed GMO feed??? I have never seen anything so distorted and that awful looking...
hit.gif

Last edited:
[COLOR=0000FF]OMG that is the most awful looking bull I have ever seen! So this bull was fed GMO feed or is a offspring of cows fed GMO feed??? I have never seen anything so distorted and that awful looking... [/COLOR] :hit

I saw this on FB here is the info that came with it.
GMO Bulls Now A Reality
Due to genetic selection and experiments, the Belgian Blue is a humongous species of Bull, packed with muscles and meat. What is hidden from the general public, is the fact that these Bulls are Genetically Modified. Their uninhibited muscle growth presents a lot of health hazards, calves can develop enlarged tongues and stiff legs which make it difficult for them to eat and move, leading to an early and painful death. GMOs continue to infiltrate our grocery stores and still don't require any special labelling! adguk-blog.com/2013/08/monstrous-gmo-bulls-now-reality.html

That is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen, anyone forcing this on animals should have to eat the same way. I'm sorry but I just cannot imagine people doing this to others even animals.

This breeding is just so they are with more meat for people to eat.... If that bull looks like that what will their meat do to human's....??????
ep.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom