Gmo's

Status
Not open for further replies.
This breeding is just so they are with more meat for people to eat.... If that bull looks like that what will their meat do to human's....??????
ep.gif
Maybe that's why they say there are more morbidly obese people in the USA RURU than any other country.

Another one that's really disturbing I've seen lately, not GMO but wanted to share with you guys.

Unconscious Chicken Farming: This could be an upcoming "humane" alternative to the current method of factory chicken farming.

Here's how it works: Chickens are placed in "a massive steel frame that would contain up to 1,000 birds. In it the chickens are completely immobilized—their feet are removed (to save space), and the birds receive food, water and oxygen through an intricate network of tubes. In order to eliminate the suffering that chickens would face under such conditions, Ford proposes that the birds’ cerebral cortex be removed, leaving the brain stem (and key homeostatic functions) intact. The chickens would continue to grow, but would basically spend their lives in a coma."

Are you as freaked out over this Matrix-like idea as I am? Personally I would go vegan before eating an animal raised this way. What are your thoughts? Is it more humane than the current CAFO way, or even worse?

Read about Unconscious Chicken Farming here ---> http://ow.ly/skdkn

I agree Lydia, this is just outrageous. I have a hard time even looking at these pictures. I share this in hopes that it will help stop it.

I had thought about that last night after looking at them bulls that if they are sending that meat to American to feed humans here that this can also be the cause of the weight problem...? How awful to think that this could effect humans possibly.....

Now about the chickens that is even more cruel than they way they do now. Not to even experience life at all...
Man kind gets their hands into things that just are not good ideas. Man has wrecked everything they possibly can destroy here on earth. Need to be more respectful of this earth like animals they do not destroy the earth.

I had thought about that last night after looking at them bulls that if they are sending that meat to American to feed humans here that this can also be the cause of the weight problem...? How awful to think that this could effect humans possibly.....

Now about the chickens that is even more cruel than they way they do now. Not to even experience life at all...
Man kind gets their hands into things that just are not good ideas. Man has wrecked everything they possibly can destroy here on earth. Need to be more respectful of this earth like animals they do not destroy the earth.
In other words, Quit trying to play God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom