Good morning BYC

Lol she adores the neighbor....we tease that peach (my dog) is cooper (one of her German shepherd's) girlfriend.

If she's out working a horse peach wants to be outside too watching. If she's out mucking stalls and peach realizes this...she's out hanging around there too.

My dog is so anti social lol.

lol dog will be dogs

thats kinda like my neighbors goats they know how to open the gate so they are always hanging around the house eating up the spilled feed

well good morning to all

Today is a good day got my truck out of the shop, got some custom parts ordered for it, and its Friday YAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY
woot.gif

Nice.

Well hubs had me take out some cash (so now we're on the beans and toast diet til payday lol) so he can finally pay for this big ol international truck with a bad motor he wants to convert into a "toterhome" - rip off the bed currently on it, put a cargo box on, trick that out as a camper thing, and it'll have enough power to tow his flatbed with his desert toy on it. (Or flatbed and my car if we're not going somewhere off roaring...,or flatbed and HIS car if we're going somewhere fun Volvo related (my wagon just isn't the "cool" Volvo of the family lol)

I'll post pics and stuff when we actually do get it. I'm a little concerned how registration will go...

California dmv...they're special.

(Still gotta do my driving test end of this month lol. Almost a year after I moved here between waiting for green card, ssn, and then waiting for the madness to die down cause they introduced in the new year that you didn't need to prove residency anymore to get a license (which I got those documents end of December dangit). Hate tests.)

Oh cool :) will keep you updated for sure.

...now he's sending me craigslist ads for other things...lol. "Oh I'm not going to pay for the truck today I'm going to look at other things"

This could get interesting.

Oh my hubs.

Cool thing - we may be going out to big bear for 4th of July weekend. Got an old aristocrat we've fixed up so yay camping.

Crap. Just realized something. Mil is out of town on a softball tournament and I agreed to be backup (her other daughter will be moving in for a bit to house sit and bankroll but her job works some odd hours...)

Back
Top Bottom