GOOSE BREEDING THREAD - for breeding, incubating, hatching and rearing.

Congrats they are so cute.. Hows your other 2 doing muus? and what is that to the left of your goslings?
Thank you Lydia
Pablo now is alone, the last week Neus lost his live, trying to fly from the pond to the ground (2 metres)she broke it's neck, I don't know how because She jumped from very young and never ocurred anything wrong... Pablo is learning to fly long distances and I think he enjoy a lot that.
The black chicks are moorhens.

Subhanallah, yes it's a white chinese. It's rare to have this colour?
Thanks

Thank you Lydia
Pablo now is alone, the last week Neus lost his live, trying to fly from the pond to the ground (2 metres)she broke it's neck, I don't know how because She jumped from very young and never ocurred anything wrong... Pablo is learning to fly long distances and I think he enjoy a lot that.
The black chicks are moorhens.

Subhanallah, yes it's a white chinese. It's rare to have this colour?
Thanks
I'm sorry to hear about Neus, Good thing you have new babies so Pablo won't feel so lonely. Will you introduce the new goslings to Pablo soon?

Last edited:
So our three geese suddenly turned into seven! I bought four more Buffs yesterday when I meant to get just two. Oooopppsies. So now I have 6 Buffs! And a African.
Okay where's the pic's
pop.gif

considering getting some geese, will they get along with mallard ducks and is it true they will protect my mallards?

considering getting some geese, will they get along with mallard ducks and is it true they will protect my mallards?
They really have no means to protect Mallards or even them selves from predators that have teeth and claws, what they may do is sound an alarm to let the flock know of danger.

no i wouldn't keep them in a pen together, my mallards are free reign now, not sure of which kind of breed what would you recommend?

Back
Top Bottom