Goslings of 2014 Hatch-a-long

Ooh goodie!!
1f423.png
1f424.png
1f423.png
1f425.png

I have a 2 week old Lettuce monster in the form of a toulouse (curled up between my feet as I type).
We are waiting patiently for some buddies to hatch. They are from a mixed flock of Embdens, Buff Backs and Brecon Buffs. They have only been in the incubator 4 days so we have a way to go yet.

Good luck to everyone.

Ooh goodie!!
1f423.png
1f424.png
1f423.png
1f425.png

I have a 2 week old Lettuce monster in the form of a toulouse (curled up between my feet as I type).
We are waiting patiently for some buddies to hatch. They are from a mixed flock of Embdens, Buff Backs and Brecon Buffs. They have only been in the incubator 4 days so we have a way to go yet.

Good luck to everyone.

Welcome to the hatchalong Miss Hennypenny! Good luck with your hatch and Congrats on your toulouse you have already i love their personalities.

OK! Threw a shovel of coal on the laptop and away we go!
old.gif

Here's Moose cuddled up to my feet last night after FINALLY being full. He'd only eaten 2 whole lettuce, some peas and half a bowl of crumb!

Like any goose, Moose loves the water and goes nuts swimming around when he first goes in...

Then approx. 3.5 minutes later he taps on the side to let me know he's ready to get out!

Moose hates being towel dried but LOVES being blow dried and will stand up tall and flap his wings.
lau.gif

old.gif

Here's Moose cuddled up to my feet last night after FINALLY being full. He'd only eaten 2 whole lettuce, some peas and half a bowl of crumb!

Like any goose, Moose loves the water and goes nuts swimming around when he first goes in...

Then approx. 3.5 minutes later he taps on the side to let me know he's ready to get out!

Moose hates being towel dried but LOVES being blow dried and will stand up tall and flap his wings.
lau.gif
love.gif
Okay now you've done it, I've got to have one...or two. Moose is adorable.

old.gif

lau.gif
I can´t wait for little Moose´s friends to hatch out!!! You´ll be so busy trying to look after them all!! What fun!! But Moose will help, I´m sure.
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom