Goslings of 2014 Hatch-a-long

Whats funny is you have company coming for dinner and you ask them to get something out of the frig, they open the door and it's packed with heads of lettuce. so you say What I like salads.
smile.png
{They already know your a little weird since you have a goose in the house}

There is a saying, its usually used with horses but it covers all animals in my opinion so ill say it like this, "to make a small fortune on animals, you must start with a large fortune"
Well, that´s a good saying....funny too! it´s always the same...everyone wants to buy something as cheaply as possible, but some also raise them as cheaply as possible, and the rest of us are content with happy, healthy birds that others will enjoy, and our reward is enjoyment of doing this. It´s great!
lol.png

Well I have my first 3 sebbie eggs that are fertile in my incubator know, They were set on 2/28. And should set another couple this weekend. Very eggcited this is the first time they have been fertile. Havn't hatched any geese in 2 yrs so had to do rereading. lol New incubator also then last time. Keeping my figures and toes crossed.
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom