Goslings of 2014 Hatch-a-long

Well yesterday morning my 3 eggs were moving allot by the evening 2 had internally pipped some I drilled a small whole so they could breath and this morning the 3 rd egg was internally pipped so did the same no exteral pips of there own yet put they are talking so hopeing maybe over night they may do some on there own. These are my first sebbie eggs from my pair.
yippiechickie.gif
Crossing fingures they make it. But I know it is still up in the air until they are out and even few days after. Trying not to get my hopes up to high but very happy so far.
wee.gif

Well yesterday morning my 3 eggs were moving allot by the evening 2 had internally pipped some I drilled a small whole so they could breath and this morning the 3 rd egg was internally pipped so did the same no exteral pips of there own yet put they are talking so hopeing maybe over night they may do some on there own. These are my first sebbie eggs from my pair.
yippiechickie.gif
Crossing fingures they make it. But I know it is still up in the air until they are out and even few days after. Trying not to get my hopes up to high but very happy so far.
wee.gif

Are the signs of an internal pip the same as it is for a chicken? Shadows above the level of the air cell?

If so, I now have THREE internally pipped sebbies!

I can't tell when or if mine are chirping because their incubator is in the closet, and I have two chicken incubators in my actual room constantly hatching out chickens. So there is always a loud chirp in my room, ready to drown out a muffled chirp from the closet.

But here are definitely shadows above the air cell line! Two yesterday and a third today! All due on Sunday! I can't wait!!

I candled 14 eggs last night. At least 10 are fertile! The others I will give a few more days. It was 4 days last night! I am looking at an April 21 hatch. Even if I only have one hatch I have ducklings coming then!

Back
Top Bottom