Goslings of 2014 Hatch-a-long

This is a pic of 2 of them with adult plumage. The little one in the tray is the one closer, you can just see the dark of her back showing through under her wings. The clear yellow gos is the white one here, the other is obviously a saddleback. I wonder if yours will look a bit like this one when it´s grown?
Beautiful! I would think mine would be close to that. I will hope also lol im keeping four, the two spotted ones, the lavender and a little white chinese(number 11) who i think has leg problems :/ So we can see what they look like when older.

Ooh babies everywhere! :love :drool

Congrats to everyone with babies they are gorgeous.

Sorry to hear about your goose Iain Utah and I hope you solve your "pest" problem.

I finally have a hen that's serious about brooding so i gave her 3 eggs until I find some goose eggs but now I'm having trouble finding the breed I want! Typical.

I started on this post earlier but had to go out. So er, they say you should be careful what you wish for and they're right! I checked on the broody only to find I have 4 broodys. Original broody has increased her brood to 7 (huh?!) And the other 3 were sitting on 11 eggs between them! :barnie Er, I don't think so! Lights on, nest boxes opened, 3 hens kicked out into the rain! I'm hoping I've caught them in time as they only started yesterday. :th

Family number 3, babies are growing fast XD

all of our current waterfowl babies

today's hatch ...first turkey ever ..

2.5 weeks old these are the oldest

LOOK!!! He's already getting baggy pants
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom