Goslings of 2014 Hatch-a-long

I was off with dates! 8 out of 8! Great job for a yearling!

Martha with babies and Boris looking on.

Love it!

93 responses since I logged in last, not enough time to go through them all... My son and his wife gave us an early surprise yesterday and of course, I've been a tad bit busy!! Noah Alexander 8 Pounds 11 1/4 oz.... 22 1/4 inches long!!!

93 responses since I logged in last, not enough time to go through them all... My son and his wife gave us an early surprise yesterday and of course, I've been a tad bit busy!! Noah Alexander 8 Pounds 11 1/4 oz.... 22 1/4 inches long!!!
That is one big hatchling!! Congrats!

You have a mighty cute GANDER there!!!

and you will have 8 goslings to tend to as well, I am exhausted for you!

I am gonna share this snap I took this evening. My Sebbies got denied water and food in their box tonight, so I left them a stuffed bunny I bought for them to pick at. Seems they like it.

Overload of cuteness with TWO legs stretched out! (that pink ball on the floor is theirs too, but they like to play with it so much my daughter took it away last night. They were too noisy!

This one, they are both asleep, and didn't even open their eyes when the flash went off.

Back
Top Bottom