Goslings of 2014 Hatch-a-long

When I left for school this morning I had two external pips on my Canada Goose eggs! One of them died in the shell due malpositioning.. She wasn't able to internally pip or externally pip :(
She also looked like a mixed breed goose. She didn't look anything like a Canada. All black with some pure white feathers on her chest and face, momma goose must've been cheating or something. She was so pretty, it breaks my heart to lose her :(
The other two seem to be doing well though. They're peeping lots and haven't stopped rocking the eggs. Hopefully one or both have hatched by time I get home! :D

When I left for school this morning I had two external pips on my Canada Goose eggs! One of them died in the shell due malpositioning.. She wasn't able to internally pip or externally pip :(
She also looked like a mixed breed goose. She didn't look anything like a Canada. All black with some pure white feathers on her chest and face, momma goose must've been cheating or something. She was so pretty, it breaks my heart to lose her :(
The other two seem to be doing well though. They're peeping lots and haven't stopped rocking the eggs. Hopefully one or both have hatched by time I get home! :D
I hope so too, sorry about the one that died. thanks for updating..

Today we had some errands to do in town and when we got home Missy was out so I got her some meal worms then she went and ate, I really thought if she didn't come out today I'd just leave her alone and see what tomorrow brings, I was so happy to see her out. I've been saving some dried meal worms for when she comes out for a special treat. she loves them Sam looks like me like I'm crazy when I offer them to him. He loves dried corn though.
Thanks livin. I'll try not to drive ya'll crazy.
tongue.png
Drive us all crazy, please!! You out of everyone deserve it!

Last edited:
Exacting 8, look forward to seeing more babies.. How's donkey boy doing? 

Hes doing great, onry as a rattlesnake lol he learned to rear up today(taught himself) and thats all he wants to do now. Also learning to bray except he sounds like a weak version of my chinese gander lol i have more pics i will post them tonight

Thanks so much livin, and love your new avatar, is this one of your babies from this year? beautiful markings.
Yes, she´s from a pilgrim-type gander and the white 'spot' goose, (hidden 'spot' gene), and all but one of their babies have pied markings, some with white, like this one, and others with off-white. Here´s a bro that I think I´ll keep..

Yes, she´s from a pilgrim-type gander and the white 'spot' goose, (hidden 'spot' gene), and all but one of their babies have pied markings, some with white, like this one, and others with off-white. Here´s a bro that I think I´ll keep..
He is gorgeous.. I am thinking maybe if Missy and Sam have any they may have similar markings.

Back
Top Bottom