Goslings of 2014 Hatch-a-long

They will not stay out there with everyone, as soon as they realize I'm not around and peep like crazy and freak out. They are big bullies too, most all the ducks and chickens are afraid of them , but I saw one of my big EE get ready to jump my lil Toulouse this afternoon it screamed and came running to me for protection. lol End of next week they will be moving out to the duck house into their very own stall. I may have to sleep with them.
roll.png
I reckon you´ll be out there with them too!!
lol.png

My geese just had a lady tell me there all females wat do y'all think
Quite possible, but PM serv on this thread, he can tell the best. And that´s not a bad pic for showing their carriage. They´re very lovely. I´m not into Asiatics, are they Africans or cross-bred?

All of my birds are going to be unhappy today. They're all moving to a new home. Geese, ducks, chickens, and turkeys are going to stay with a friend of mine for a short while. The geese and ducks will hate it the most, because they won't be able to leave their pen anymore. They'll have grass, and I can move the pen, but they'll be confined for a little while. It's only temporary until another friend of mine closes on her house, and starts moving in. Then she will let them all stay there, and the property will be fenced, so she'll let the babies out again.

I will be going to stay with my mom in her RV for a while. It's a long story, but I've got to get out of this house. I was assaulted by my 13-year-old niece (because I grounded her) and left with dozens of bruises, cuts, and a black eye. At just 11 years old, the girl was going to counseling for anger management, and the doctor wanted to put her on meds. She's hell on earth, and getting attacked was my last straw. I'm not giving up my birds, but they won't be WITH me for a while. I'll still be visiting them every day to feed and water them though.

I'm going to miss the wee-wee-wee-honk for a while though.

All of my birds are going to be unhappy today. They're all moving to a new home. Geese, ducks, chickens, and turkeys are going to stay with a friend of mine for a short while. The geese and ducks will hate it the most, because they won't be able to leave their pen anymore. They'll have grass, and I can move the pen, but they'll be confined for a little while. It's only temporary until another friend of mine closes on her house, and starts moving in. Then she will let them all stay there, and the property will be fenced, so she'll let the babies out again.

I will be going to stay with my mom in her RV for a while. It's a long story, but I've got to get out of this house. I was assaulted by my 13-year-old niece (because I grounded her) and left with dozens of bruises, cuts, and a black eye. At just 11 years old, the girl was going to counseling for anger management, and the doctor wanted to put her on meds. She's hell on earth, and getting attacked was my last straw. I'm not giving up my birds, but they won't be WITH me for a while. I'll still be visiting them every day to feed and water them though.

Please stay in touch and hope it all works out for everyone especially you and your flock.
hugs.gif

Please stay in touch and hope it all works out for everyone especially you and your flock.
hugs.gif

For the most part, I will be without internet for a while. There is a mom-and-pop restaurant less than 1/4 of a mile away that has free wi-fi, so I can go there. And my phone has internet, but it's HORRIBLE about pulling things up. It's still on 2G speeds! I figure they'll probably have me as a regular visitor at the restaurant just to use their wi-fi. I only work one day a week, so I have PLENTY of free time. I don't watch TV, so internet is like a lifeline for me.

I am so sorry to hear about what happened to you. But you have to take a stand. Also wonderful that you have someone kind enough to watch the birds for you.... Good luck and prayer's your way everything works out well for you and your birds!!!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom