Goslings of 2014 Hatch-a-long

Miss lydia are they getting along together?!
It looks like it
Missy and sam have completely adopted these 2 and even Sam is now in protective mode. they just can't figure out why the gozzies like to hang out with me too.
lol.png
serv I am thinking the toulouse maybe older than a day of the buff the blood feathers on it's wings are coming in faster. These folks I got them from probably didn't know they hatch out so many ducklings too. Can you tell yet by looking if the Toulouse is a boy? or do i need better pics?

Missy and sam have completely adopted these 2 and even Sam is now in protective mode. they just can't figure out why the gozzies like to hang out with me too.
lol.png
serv I am thinking the toulouse maybe older than a day of the buff the blood feathers on it's wings are coming in faster. These folks I got them from probably didn't know they hatch out so many ducklings too. Can you tell yet by looking if the Toulouse is a boy? or do i need better pics?
it would make sense if the toulouse is older, thinking about the size difference, too. I think the toulouse looks pretty rather than handsome
tongue.png
, but then I don´t have toulouse, so I´m not qualified at all!
So pleased they´re now a family.

it would make sense if the toulouse is older, thinking about the size difference, too. I think the toulouse looks pretty rather than handsome
tongue.png
, but then I don´t have toulouse, so I´m not qualified at all!
So pleased they´re now a family.
Missy is a doting mama, it's so cute to see them hanging out together. but my goodness are they growing. lol

Missy and Toots

Missy and Babe

and what if It did turn out to be 2 girls? would that be a problem?

Last edited:
Missy is a doting mama, it's so cute to see them hanging out together. but my goodness are they growing. lol

Missy and Toots

Missy and Babe

and what if It did turn out to be 2 girls? would that be a problem?
No problem! Just that if that one is a boy, then you´ll be able to breed toulouse, if they´re both girls, all will be calm and Sam will be the king of his domain still.....

No problem! Just that if that one is a boy, then you´ll be able to breed toulouse, if they´re both girls, all will be calm and Sam will be the king of his domain still.....
I guess we wait and see then, I sure do love them all. Just don't want anyone to be left out.

How are your geese doing have you got them sorted to who will be with who?

I guess we wait and see then, I sure do love them all. Just don't want anyone to be left out.

How are your geese doing have you got them sorted to who will be with who?
Well, with yours the only prob wd be if they were both boys, which is unlikely.
Mine are in pens for those I want to be sure about, and the others are free-for-all in the marsh while they choose their mates. As all th0ose ganders are auto-sexing, the results will be the same regardless which gander goes with which goose. And I´m pleased to see the young ganders are getting more interested in my two newer saddlebacks. That´s definitely a pairing I´d like.

Back
Top Bottom