Goslings of 2014 Hatch-a-long

Well, with yours the only prob wd be if they were both boys, which is unlikely.
Mine are in pens for those I want to be sure about, and the others are free-for-all in the marsh while they choose their mates. As all th0ose ganders are auto-sexing, the results will be the same regardless which gander goes with which goose. And I´m pleased to see the young ganders are getting more interested in my two newer saddlebacks. That´s definitely a pairing I´d like.
I look forward to seeing your gozzies this year.

I look forward to seeing your gozzies this year.
The ones I really want to breed are the ones I have penned, but also some down in the marsh, that´s auto-sexing ganders with the two supposed autosexing saddlebacks I bought. These are smaller birds, speak a foreign language
tongue.png
, they´re the ones that look like Normandies.
Well, the young ganders are down there mating the mix-breed females which I´ve kept as I want to breed them sensibly next year to see if any of them have carried the dilute gene through, but the little frenchies are making themselves very available the boys are far more interested in the young bigger gals....I´ll probably have to set up more pens for them...

The ones I really want to breed are the ones I have penned, but also some down in the marsh, that´s auto-sexing ganders with the two supposed autosexing saddlebacks I bought. These are smaller birds, speak a foreign language
tongue.png
, they´re the ones that look like Normandies.
Well, the young ganders are down there mating the mix-breed females which I´ve kept as I want to breed them sensibly next year to see if any of them have carried the dilute gene through, but the little frenchies are making themselves very available the boys are far more interested in the young bigger gals....I´ll probably have to set up more pens for them...
funny they speak a foreign language. Sounds like your going to be busy with some building.

Miss Lydia those two were hatched in April. The Blue splash is the oldest one. He was the one which hatched with the buff that dropped dead at 4 weeks for no reason. Just found it dead in the container with this one.
The other one grey smooth breasted in several weeks younger. Then I have another grey saddleback from another hatch and then the two youngest a grey curly female and a grey curly saddleback. They are about 4 weeks old now and all growing so fast if you blink they will be grown!!!
Thank you everyone.

I will be selling the grey smooth breasted gander. I have enough smooth breasted at this time.

Missy and sam have completely adopted these 2 and even Sam is now in protective mode. they just can't figure out why the gozzies like to hang out with me too. :lol:   serv I am thinking the toulouse maybe older than a day of the buff the blood feathers on it's wings are coming in faster. These folks I got them from probably didn't know they hatch out so many ducklings too. Can you tell yet by looking if the Toulouse is a boy? or do i need better pics? 
They could still be same age! Because
the male's grow the wing feathers a lot faster then female's.
(Unless it is has wild geese bloodrelation which is unlikely but with a crossbreed goose is half wild then the babies wing feathers grow a lot faster and mostly grow too fast :) )

Back
Top Bottom