Goslings of 2014 Hatch-a-long

Andrea, my chickens are just mutts, I only have 9 hens and 3 roosters now, the youngest is 6 yrs old, at one point I had 50, but in the past 10 years we've lost them to different reasons. I also have 4 American Buff geese and 2 mini donkeys, 1 rabbit, 2 dogs, and 5 parrots . What all do you have? What area are you in, we're in the Deltona/Lake Helen area. Now the most important question, how's the little one doing?

Can't hardly believe my 2 goslings are 10 weeks old so i have to show them off.

Lidia, Your goslings are sooo cute! This one looks just like Forrest (minus the orange beak) she even has those slate blue eyes that your goose has! I love that look she is giving you!
your other goose is really pretty too! is it a buff?

Andrea, my chickens are just mutts, I only have 9 hens and 3 roosters now, the youngest is 6 yrs old, at one point I had 50, but in the past 10 years we've lost them to different reasons. I also have 4 American Buff geese and 2 mini donkeys, 1 rabbit, 2 dogs, and 5 parrots . What all do you have? What area are you in, we're in the Deltona/Lake Helen area. Now the most important question, how's the little one doing?
Hi! Do your geese ever have babies? what is it like to have a mini donkey? I have always loved donleys. We live in Holly Hill. We have muscovy ducks, Forest the goose, dogs that think they are human, one cat that likes to be outside. Forest is good! We took some photos with the "good camera" yesterday. I will load them this afternoon and post them here.

They look wonderful, Patti.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom