Goslings of 2014 Hatch-a-long

Nope, I agree! I cant let it happen here . We live closer than most on the thread. I know that there are way too many predators! I can add coyote to our predator list.
We have them too but I think the 5 dogs barking keep alot of preds away during the day. My lil dachshunds love to bark.
smile.png

Thanks for the link, P. It was interesting reading. I hope the duckling is like Serv's gosling and will shoot up like a weed any day now. So far, she appears fine but perhaps I'll mention it to Scott the next time I talk to him. I won't have time to get a pic today, but I should be able to post one tomorrow.

Haha true,we are having another unexpected strong windy storm right now! We are suppose to get this weekend 90mm of rain :E And we have a yellow status of rain and wind!(yellow is lowest then orange and the most dangerous extrem is the red,we had red this year on Feb. 12th first ever Red alert warning ever) I don't like the looks of winter already this year.

Haha true,we are having another unexpected strong windy storm right now! We are suppose to get this weekend 90mm of rain :E And we have a yellow status of rain and wind!(yellow is lowest then orange and the most dangerous extrem is the red,we had red this year on Feb. 12th first ever Red alert warning ever) I don't like the looks of winter already this year.
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom