Goslings of 2014 Hatch-a-long

Now that we have been through the ringer getting building permit and house plans finalized, I'm very excited to see all the activity on our property, knowing we are only a few short weeks away from having our new home built.

Sorry to be a Debbie downer about Babe being a gander. I doubt it will cause any serious problems with Sammy, though. And if it does, it should only be for a couple of months in the spring until they get it sorted out.

Now that we have been through the ringer getting building permit and house plans finalized, I'm very excited to see all the activity on our property, knowing we are only a few short weeks away from having our new home built.

Sorry to be a Debbie downer about Babe being a gander. I doubt it will cause any serious problems with Sammy, though. And if it does, it should only be for a couple of months in the spring until they get it sorted out.
Thanks J, they all seem so happy with each other I'd hate for them to turn on Babe. Never heard of Debbie downer is she a member?
wink.png

Well you all are no help at all.
lol.png
Honestly I don't really care, but the name sticks just like the Babe Ruth of old.
wink.png
Just don't want Sam to start ostracizing him and not letting him be part of the flock because I can't support any more and that would be really sad since babe is so close to them all.

J so exciting about your "Home" I know you all are excited to be in and settled.
I have 2 little groups here of two ganders with two females, they each keep in their own lttle flock of four with their goslings. You may not have any problems.
z1GNf789c9xC-WXiPTN8-6k8yv-QPlaySsEdFC2rc8THfC7Mw05GOtnQ8tImXTBBRd9SJIaH1Vi53veFCJQsdzwDf0mj_Hl2Yr85NV6X6wdOBieYcvukvU9WVW1k0x-lq33_zw=s0-d-e1-ft

Hey livin ever seen one of these? they say it grows in Brazil. How gorgeous is that.
Absolutely stunning. It´s called Flamboyant. There are number of varieties, some small some very large. We have a couple here, yes. But they´re only little yet. Right outside our gate is a huge one. Stunning.
We also have Bouganvillia trees here. They´re also quite stunning. they´re in flower now, and the countryside is littered with bright pinks and reds.

Last edited:
I have 2 little groups here of two ganders with two females, they each keep in their own lttle flock of four with their goslings. You may not have any problems.
Absolutely stunning. It´s called Flamboyant. There are number of varieties, some small some very large. We have a couple here, yes. But they´re only little yet. Right outside our gate is a huge one. Stunning.
We also have Bouganvillia trees here. They´re also quite stunning. they´re in flower now, and the countryside is littered with bright pinks and reds.
They are gorgeous..

Wow there was a lot of comments anyway make a vid of babe in a month so we can be certain and brazil it is so cool having a big flock ! Also those trees look cool too feminine for me XD

Back
Top Bottom