Goslings of 2015 Hatch-a-Long

Your babies are adorable.
Your adults are very pretty too!
Linda
Reebok, Oliver And Piper.

Precious pics ya'll how could you not smile proud parents and their precious lil ones.
smile.png

There are still 8 of us. We had our first outing into the big field this a.m. Boy was it fun. Our human was all nervous but watchful and almost as good a guard-human as our dad.

We are sure having a lot of fun in the great big world. There is so much to explore and you can eat the green stuff you walk on. Life is turning out to be pretty nice.

There are still 8 of us. We had our first outing into the big field this a.m. Boy was it fun. Our human was all nervous but watchful and almost as good a guard-human as our dad.

We are sure having a lot of fun in the great big world. There is so much to explore and you can eat the green stuff you walk on. Life is turning out to be pretty nice.
Beautiful pic jtn love it. So is this papa Sting and Aunt Pauline?

I chuckled in empathy when I read the bit about being a nervous human. My head was spinning around so much watching out for predators, it could have been a scene straight from The Exorcist, lol :) They are a beautiful family! How happy you must be.

Back
Top Bottom