Goslings of 2015 Hatch-a-Long

If everything goes right, Stormy should be a mom by this time next week. I decided since she was broody that i would let her raise the goslings. So i slipped the 4 eggs ive been incubating under her.
I just dont have the time to raise them myself. There is nothing better than having goslings imprinted on you and depending on you but i have my own featherless gosling already doing that lol and with all the ducklings its better that Stormy raise them for me.
Hopefully all goes well. Out of the 4 eggs I know that 3 are good but the other one was iffy i think it may have quit. Should have a couple goslings though.
That will be fun I love to watch mama and babies. you have enough to do caring for your lil featherless one.This way you an Stormy can compare notes. Sit together and watch the kids play.
tongue.png

If everything goes right, Stormy should be a mom by this time next week. I decided since she was broody that i would let her raise the goslings. So i slipped the 4 eggs ive been incubating under her.
I just dont have the time to raise them myself. There is nothing better than having goslings imprinted on you and depending on you but i have my own featherless gosling already doing that lol and with all the ducklings its better that Stormy raise them for me.
Hopefully all goes well. Out of the 4 eggs I know that 3 are good but the other one was iffy i think it may have quit. Should have a couple goslings though.
That is wonderful. Be sure to let us know when it happens and (you already know this) we love pictures. I know you are really busy so probably good to let Stormy take over now. She will make a fine mother I am sure. I know that Sting makes a much better father than I would for his bunch.

I hatched two adorable sebastopols last night! Both little males. I'm going to try to give Lacie one and see how she reacts. I've gotta do it quick before the little thing imprints on me. His brother who hatched first already did so he's mine to raise.

Back
Top Bottom