got a gamecam(updaiting daily with chicken picks dec.09,2010 updated)

more pics
43829_sunp0103.jpg
i think she is a cornish x it the only white chicken they had at tsc was trying for buff orps but a yellow chick is a yellow chick

43829_sunp0085.jpg
1 of my amish bantys

43829_sunp0084.jpg

43829_sunp0097.jpg
another amish banty

if you have any idea what breeds/colors could have been used in these amish banty let me know i would love to start my own breed but i didnt get any roos just 10hens they where only $.50 each though

Last edited:
Quote:
she lays brown eggs so that rules out leghorns she was raised on normal feed(i thought she was a bo)

ah I see. Is that her again in the 4th pic with the banty? yeah red earlobes so not a leghorn
interesting bird then
smile.png

Quote:
she lays brown eggs so that rules out leghorns she was raised on normal feed(i thought she was a bo)

ah I see. Is that her again in the 4th pic with the banty? yeah red earlobes so not a leghorn
interesting bird then
smile.png

yeah she is a little bigger then my rir rooster and has to be either a cornish cross or purebreed as she came from hatchery i think tsc gets them from mt heathy hatchery or something like that

i think the white hen can also be a delaware or rhode island white and the one bantam looks to be a cross of a brahma and something else

Last edited:
that last pic has the exact coloring of my silver grey dorkings. & the 2nd pic is the same as red dorkings.. but they arnt dorkings obviously just the exact same colors

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom