GOT that varmint! (Pics)

ninjapoodles

Sees What You Did There
11 Years
May 24, 2008
Central Arkansas
Look what we trapped! Wow! It must be a tricky raccoon, or a wily 'possum...
2606120487_e9206b6908.jpg

Maybe some kind of mutant badger? Better exercise extreme caution!
2606121355_131e168fb6.jpg

Wait a minute. Why, that's...well, that is one very naughty, and very SAD, poodle. Note the expression--that eye cracks me up.
2606121691_3289836290.jpg

As a matter of fact, that is Champion Aery Silde Straight Talk, aka "Gabby."
404145594_c6e1afd5d8.jpg

404151097_1c3fd55907.jpg

Oh, Gabby. How far you've fallen since your glory days.
74584226_6af365ca83_o.jpg

Last edited:
Actually, looks rather embarassed. Whenever we set traps we have to make sure our one cat is kept inside because he's always the one that gets caught. You would think after a time or two he would learn, but his piggy little self can't pass up any tasty treat
lol.png

She is totally unrepentant, and would do it again in a heartbeat, I have NO doubt. She is one who cannot be trusted for a minute around the birds, too!

I like her best now. I love poodles but I hate the show hair do. I keep my little dogs with more of a puppy cut all the time. My little Rhett gets cold far too easy. I keep a heating pad on low most of the time for him to snuggle on if he isn't on my lap.

Oh, believe me, we ALL hate the giant hair. The pattern doesn't bother me, because it's historically correct, and serves a purpose for a cold-water retriever. But the excess of the HUGE hair, that is strictly all-American excess. If some is good, then more is better. You know the thinking. And judges can only judge what's in front of them. Ultimately, I feel like a change is coming, but it's going to have to come from the exhibitors, because the "old guard" in the parent club will never change. If enough of us show in shorter hair, it will eventually become accepted. It's already better than it was 10 years ago.

The FIRST thing we do, once the championship certificate comes, is have a giant "shave-down" party so the dog can get nekkid!!

You can show in UKC in a sporting clip, which is fun, but the UKC title isn't exactly difficult to obtain, so doesn't carry much prestige. We do have one dog that we showed in both venues--AKC/UKC Champion Renaissance Creative Impulse, aka "Reggie," my blue boy:

74584225_2459a2e003_o.jpg

1404151817_b75dbcb40d.jpg

1405032798_a215a64bd5.jpg

Yep, we have showdogs, but they eat horse-poop with the commoners.
tongue.png

Awwww. What a cutie. Poodles are just fun to groom. Well, the huge topknots aren't a lot of fun to maintain, with all the bands, and long ears wrapped in plastic are kind of a pain, but then again, when you have a white one, and you can dye it red, white, and blue for the 4th of July? AWESOME.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom