Gourd/Squash/Pumpkin Seed Swap

bockbock2008

Why do they call me crazy??
11 Years
Dec 30, 2008
Southwest Indiana
Disclaimer
This swap is not endorsed by BYC (owner, website, staff, etc.). The BYC Staff is not responsible and will not mediate if something goes "wrong" or a deal goes "bad". If you choose to participate in a swap, it is best to know who you are swapping with and not to swap more than you can afford to lose.
The BYC Staff is sensitive because some past swaps have not worked out. We want our members to feel comfortable having fun with these and other social interactions, but please keep in mind that there were issues with some organizers and swappers not following through on their commitments in the past.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Entry deadline is Wednesday, November 30, 2011.
2. IF U DO NOT SEND A BUBBLE ENVELOPE YOU WILL NOT RECIEVE ONE IN RETURN, this is the only way anyone will not get one back. I'm the hostess but will also be swapping with you.
3. Each person is to send 6 packets of seeds. Be creative and have fun!! Seeds can be home grown, bought or store bought but must be from last year or present, nothing older. Seeds must be gourds, pumpkins or squash. Send all 6 packets of the same kind or 6 different packets of seeds your choice.
4. Put your byc name on your seed packets so i don't send you the same ones back. Make sure you put common names on them, color ect so we know what the seeds are.
5. After i get all the bubble envelopes in i will swap everyones stuff around. This means you will each recieve 6 different seed packets back.
6. Sign up below now and I'll update this as needed with who is in.
7. BE's are self addressed stamped bubble envelopes, please use 4 x 6" size approx. this is to protect your goodies, include a return label and return postage in stamps or money so i can send you your be's back in same envelopes. If postage is not included it will not be sent back until I recieve it. Send for postage what it costs to ship your be's plus a stamp to make sure it covers it. Once everyone is signed up I'll pm everyone my address to ship thier seeds too. If I missed anything please ask.
8. Please include in your envelope a note with things you are wanting and anything you don't want. I'm not going to guarantee 100% satisfaction, but I'll try to meet your requests.

Have fun!!!!
bockbock2008

DEADLINE' S-

Signups until November 30, 2011.

To mail your BE's out to me is January 4. Shipping early is fine.

I will ship back no later than January 18. If i get them all early I will ship them back sooner.

IF I DON'T HAVE YOUR SEEDS BY JANUARY 18, YOU WILL GET YOUR SEEDS RETURNED TO YOU!!!

Participants include:

Dawn419-SEEDS RECEIVED
Carols clucks-SEEDS RECEIVED
Evelle- SEEDS RECEIVED
Clairabean-SEEDS RECEIVED
Barred Babies-SEEDS RECEIVED
bockbock2008-SEEDS READY TO GO
Kassaundra-SEEDS RECEIVED
Czech's_chicks-SEEDS RECEIVED
Drover
Okla-doodle-doo-SEEDS RECEIVED
NanaKat-SEEDS RECEIVED
zzGypsy-SEEDS RECEIVED
Chickenpoor-SEEDS RECEIVED

Last edited:
Count me in, please!
big_smile.png

There were some requests for a fall themed seed swap. By the time the squash/pumpkin/gourd is used for the holiday, then the seeds are harvested, then given time to dry, I'm guessing we will be into the first part of the year.

I will also have a second annual, Spring seed swap in February.

This is the link to last years Spring seed swap for reference:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=444953

Last edited:
Me Me Me!!!

I am in! Looking forward to a fun fall next year with some interesting plants

Thanks BockBock!!

Maybe it would be fun to send in 3 or 4 per participant, means holding on to extra seed til the close of sign ups?

Back
Top Bottom