grandson out of icu update 1/30

Oh man...that stinks. Poor little guy. I am praying for a better outlook than a trach. Those are a pain, but do-able. Bless you for being there. I know how hard it is for us grandmothers (on top of that I am a foster mom with three fosters hoping to adopt). Yep, I'm nuts.
smile.png

Aydens?procedure is tomorrow. his breathing is so loud its breaking my heart listening to it. i wish i could take his breathing issues

this is killing me so i know you must be worried sick.. saying lots of prayers for a solution to all this mess..poor thing.. when my son was born he had resperatory distress. he was hooked up to air and monitors and ivs all over his body even in his scalp... today he is a very healthy man.. sounds like baby just needs more time to grow and get over his obsticles.. here is to lots of prayers for him to finally be healthy. sweet baby god bless you with a great life. keep us posted please

Aydens in surgery as we speak. if its a simple fix the will do it today. if its gonna be difficult they will have to do it another vday

The scar tissue and swelling is so bad that it air way was almost completely cllosed. hat little they got opened kept calapsing. if he even caught a little cold it would have killed him

they couldnt remove the scar tissue... their is so much inflamation on his vocal cords . they will try in two months after he grows some but he may have the trach in for several years

Back
Top Bottom