Granny's gone and done it again

:eek::he:heouch ouch ouch :th:hitI've had burns like that. Let's just say I put truckers and sailors to shame

My 5 boys were outside my bedroom door as I tried not to let loose a tirade of new words for them. This morning they woke me with a cup of hot tea and some toast. and My oldest boy who is 14 and Autistic cringed when he saw my hand.

Wow, mountain woman! (said admiringly)
Hi, I'm Linda a new oldie. lol

Not really. More like no choice but to suck it up and set a good example for my boys. They are 9 yrs, almost 12 yr old twins, a soon to be 11 yr old and a 14 1/2 yr old. I was home alone with the 5 of them asleep in the house when one of the goats headbutted me. I am not sure how I managed to stay on my feet, not pass out, get back to the house, get to my bedroom, dial the husband and did not have a cracked skull.

My 5 boys were outside my bedroom door as I tried not to let loose a tirade of new words for them. This morning they woke me with a cup of hot tea and some toast. and My oldest boy who is 14 and Autistic cringed when he saw my hand.
That's like our daughter special needs, when she sees things like that she says eww gross, nasty, disgusting. Yet watches horror movies & dosent flinch :confused:

098.jpg

Back
Top Bottom