Granny's gone and done it again

Not really. More like no choice but to suck it up and set a good example for my boys. They are 9 yrs, almost 12 yr old twins, a soon to be 11 yr old and a 14 1/2 yr old. I was home alone with the 5 of them asleep in the house when one of the goats headbutted me. I am not sure how I managed to stay on my feet, not pass out, get back to the house, get to my bedroom, dial the husband and did not have a cracked skull.
DH & I had 8 between us.
I had twins, lost my boy almost 2 years ago, my girl will be 31 in Aug.
I just looked at the time! I WAS trying to go to bed earlier so the time change wouldn't kill me (didn't work tonight).
Goodnight, I will finish this tomorrow.
Sweet dreams of blue skies & puffy clouds floating past on a gentle breeze. : )

That's like our daughter special needs, when she sees things like that she says eww gross, nasty, disgusting. Yet watches horror movies & dosent flinch :confused:

He is super empathic. Seeing others hurt bothers him because his head makes him feel the injury. He is the one I have to be careful how I word things. He is very literal. He is just now starting to get when I tease him.
I am overprotective of him as he has been the target of bullies and some people do not understand he is just trying to be friendly. Had one woman grab her child and drag the kid to get her child away from my oldest boy. He does not understand why people react the way they do and I do not have the heart to tell him it is cause he is different. At 14 he is the size of the average 11 yr old.

DH & I had 8 between us.
I just looked at the time! I WAS trying to go to bed earlier so the time change wouldn't kill me (didn't work tonight).
Good night , Nap. Sleep soundly.

Have a great nights sleep if you can. Are you wrapping your hand? You should keep infection out and to cover the raw nerve endings. :hugs

Heading to bed now. People keep messaging me. LOL The blister is still intact. I am letting air get to it. Keeping an eye on it. It is making feeding the critters interesting. Boys did up feed buckets and fed everybody while I supervised.

DH & I had 8 between us.

Night. Hope you get some sleep. Clocks change tomorrow night I thought. Maybe I am off my rocker. Now I have to go look that up. LOL

Back
Top Bottom