Granny's gone and done it again

Hi Cap. How are the bunnies?
They are doing well. I need to spend more time with them but i have been driving around a lot. Up to Lynchburg for my test, off to Rocky Mount for feed, back to Gretna for doctor. I got 6 bags of feed for under $70. Not bad.

They are doing well. I need to spend more time with them but i have been driving around a lot. Up to Lynchburg for my test, off to Rocky Mount for feed, back to Gretna for doctor. I got 6 bags of feed for under $70. Not bad.
Sounds good. Maybe less running around this weekend for you. Bunny cuddling would be high on my priority list.

Benny, have you seen these?
Snowy Egret (Egretta thula)
Snowy-Egret-by-Arthur-Morris.jpg

I was watching one yesterday, hunting at the edge of a lake. It would wiggle its foot in the water, scare the little fish, then catch them. Very interesting to see them in action. Not a very large bird... it was catching minnows.

Benny, have you seen these?
Snowy Egret (Egretta thula)
Snowy-Egret-by-Arthur-Morris.jpg

I was watching one yesterday, hunting at the edge of a lake. It would wiggle its foot in the water, scare the little fish, then catch them. Very interesting to see them in action. Not a very large bird... it was catching minnows.
We don't have this species but we have some realated
little egret (Egretta garzetta)
תצפית לבנית קטנה.jpg

See this!

Back
Top Bottom