Granny's gone and done it again

Well. It’s about time for me. Night all. I’ll take more pics of the peeps tomorrow I hope. ;)

Aargh there was a comment a while ago about white lacing on my gold laced - that was just horrible lighting/photography. She’s still golden ;)

My big girls however have begun crossing the road. Troublesome because, yeah it’s a quiet road but there’s still cars and I don’t want them destroying neighbor’s gardens (though he goes with a rough rocky landscaping they can still destroy some ground covers!!) and that neighbor is pretty cool so...

Haha I went over there today to lure them back (we had two rocks, a maran and nugget... he comes out “darn kids get off my lawn!!” Was curious what they may have been going after, I told him probably bugs “good! Let em!”

(You say that now awesome neighbor mine....but they are voracious little velociraptors)

Scooped up the rock (man She’s got some heft to her!) the other girls were refusing to be verbally lured so TO THE STASH OF BLACK OIL SUNFLOWER SEEDS WE WENT. And then of course the remaining rock and maran were all over it. Sparkles continued to be contrary, had to go scoop her up!

I need to fence the front of our property. It’s just hard cause hubs likes being able to drive everywhere....sigh.

Well. It’s about time for me. Night all. I’ll take more pics of the peeps tomorrow I hope. ;)

Aargh there was a comment a while ago about white lacing on my gold laced - that was just horrible lighting/photography. She’s still golden ;)

My big girls however have begun crossing the road. Troublesome because, yeah it’s a quiet road but there’s still cars and I don’t want them destroying neighbor’s gardens (though he goes with a rough rocky landscaping they can still destroy some ground covers!!) and that neighbor is pretty cool so...

Haha I went over there today to lure them back (we had two rocks, a maran and nugget... he comes out “darn kids get off my lawn!!” Was curious what they may have been going after, I told him probably bugs “good! Let em!”

(You say that now awesome neighbor mine....but they are voracious little velociraptors)

Scooped up the rock (man She’s got some heft to her!) the other girls were refusing to be verbally lured so TO THE STASH OF BLACK OIL SUNFLOWER SEEDS WE WENT. And then of course the remaining rock and maran were all over it. Sparkles continued to be contrary, had to go scoop her up!

I need to fence the front of our property. It’s just hard cause hubs likes being able to drive everywhere....sigh.
My hubby has rules about what types of fences go where and no fences where the fruit trees are so i am figuring the deer will eat them.

My hubby has rules about what types of fences go where and no fences where the fruit trees are so i am figuring the deer will eat them.
They have no shame!
RcAdmhe.jpg

I wanted to fence off where we were eventually going to plant fruit trees and other growables.

“You don’t know how much of a pain it is to mow around fences”

Ahahahaha. For the few times a year we have to do it here? Cause I never owned a house with a fence for almost six years in considerably rainier alberta?

(Yeah mowing is his. It’s his manly duty. All the stuff I do inside and the gardening stuff. Mowing is all him)

Received 2nd & 3rd degree burns to the whole inner forearm years ago when I was the hot lunch cook for my kids school. We had a flash steamer machine that had started acting up & on this particular day when I opened it to get a big pan of peas out of it, it malfunctioned & puffed a cloud of steam on my arm. A very painful venture, burns are the worst. Even a very small burn can be very painful. I would try to keep the blister wrapped as you are out do chores, not only for germs, but to help pad the blister. Hopefully you can keep it for as long as possible, it will hurt more popped. Best of luck with it healing & thank goodness you have kiddos to help out.

Husband ordered me to take it easy. I am to supervise the boys doing the chores. I am not allowed to do anything until the hand is healed. He had the boys one conference call with him tonight and had them promise to do all the farm chores and to do the cooking and cleaning until my hand is healed.

I know it is going to hurt like a mother when it finally pops. Once it does though I will be able to Neosporin it and wrap it. For not I am afraid to wrap it cause I don't want to accidentally pop it.

I wanted to fence off where we were eventually going to plant fruit trees and other growables.

“You don’t know how much of a pain it is to mow around fences”

Ahahahaha. For the few times a year we have to do it here? Cause I never owned a house with a fence for almost six years in considerably rainier alberta?

(Yeah mowing is his. It’s his manly duty. All the stuff I do inside and the gardening stuff. Mowing is all him)
He mows unless he goes on vacation, then i do it for him. I stay home with my animals.

Back
Top Bottom