Granny's gone and done it again

well still have 5 going strong. :fl frequently the pups are all in a pile and then Beth is curled up at the other end and all are snoozing away. Even blind when a pup is hungry it crawls/scoots/wiggles its way over to the restaurant.
They are getting stronger then. Did you set up the heater yesterday? Think this is the first time you've mentioned them not all together. Maybe the extra heat is helping.

I know some of you remember Mutt. This is a post from her on FB. She has been dealing with some crappy neighbors and them and their friends are trashing mutts business

. HELP! Need some help from my friends...Story: Please read through. Remember the skinny stray giant dog that kept showing up in my garage? Rather than being grateful to me for holding the dog for them TWICE so they could fetch it, dude threatened me told me not to ever hold his dog. So the last 2 times, yes...4 times now, about every 2 weeks, I sent it off to AC in hopes they would gain an understanding. Hoped AC required a yard and welfare check to keep the dog safe.
THEY ARE PISSED and have gathered up folks who have never met me to put 1 star reviews and nasty comments on my Partner Paws FB page!
PLEASE? If you have ever used my services for boarding or training, ever seen my set-up, what I do and the care and compassion, could you go to the page and write a review?

They are getting stronger then. Did you set up the heater yesterday? Think this is the first time you've mentioned them not all together. Maybe the extra heat is helping.

I think they had been trying sooner but Beth was bound and determined that they should be in a pile and either encircled by her or with her resting her head/chin on them. She seems more relaxed today.

Last edited:
Oh that's great news, hopefully you have pics of holding the precious little one. Maybe this lil guy will surprise you & be the best caller ever ;)
received_1214494032020791.jpeg

I know some of you remember Mutt. This is a post from her on FB. She has been dealing with some crappy neighbors and them and their friends are trashing mutts business

. HELP! Need some help from my friends...Story: Please read through. Remember the skinny stray giant dog that kept showing up in my garage? Rather than being grateful to me for holding the dog for them TWICE so they could fetch it, dude threatened me told me not to ever hold his dog. So the last 2 times, yes...4 times now, about every 2 weeks, I sent it off to AC in hopes they would gain an understanding. Hoped AC required a yard and welfare check to keep the dog safe.
THEY ARE PISSED and have gathered up folks who have never met me to put 1 star reviews and nasty comments on my Partner Paws FB page!
PLEASE? If you have ever used my services for boarding or training, ever seen my set-up, what I do and the care and compassion, could you go to the page and write a review?
that’s absolute bull. Can she get the cops involved?

Back
Top Bottom