Granny's gone and done it again

OMG hahaha Thats real hair ?

It’s a Snapchat filter. He has a whole video. :lol:

I can’t stand the double standard that exists. Hubs has friends who the worst thing in the world would be if their son did anything “girly” or “gay”

(Yet they want to teach their daughter manly things...)

I mean honestly...why is it okay for your daughter to play with your sons toys for example but it’s the end of the world if your son picks up a doll?

I agree wholeheartedly. I have also been guilty of talking him out of “girly” toys. I don’t care if he plays with DD’s toys or wants to ask for them or buy them. But I know bubba, and I know long term he’s going to enjoy cars or trucks more, based on his play habits. That’s what I tell myself. :oops:

I know some of you remember Mutt. This is a post from her on FB. She has been dealing with some crappy neighbors and them and their friends are trashing mutts business

. HELP! Need some help from my friends...Story: Please read through. Remember the skinny stray giant dog that kept showing up in my garage? Rather than being grateful to me for holding the dog for them TWICE so they could fetch it, dude threatened me told me not to ever hold his dog. So the last 2 times, yes...4 times now, about every 2 weeks, I sent it off to AC in hopes they would gain an understanding. Hoped AC required a yard and welfare check to keep the dog safe.
THEY ARE PISSED and have gathered up folks who have never met me to put 1 star reviews and nasty comments on my Partner Paws FB page!
PLEASE? If you have ever used my services for boarding or training, ever seen my set-up, what I do and the care and compassion, could you go to the page and write a review?
That is so sad, what horrible people. Many years ago hubs & I had a neighbor that was very vindictive. They made our lives a living h3ll for months. Thankfully we moved, but it took us 6 months of constant calls & letters to try to get all the book clubs, record clubs & magazine subscriptions cancelled that they took out in our name. Prior to us moving they had stock piled their house hold trash in a lean near the property line for about 4 months. That year we got a scorching summer, the stink was unimaginable & rats & other varmints everywhere. How can people be so rotten?

40271D43-2BE1-4247-8A5C-C0968479608E.jpeg

I know some of you remember Mutt. This is a post from her on FB. She has been dealing with some crappy neighbors and them and their friends are trashing mutts business

. HELP! Need some help from my friends...Story: Please read through. Remember the skinny stray giant dog that kept showing up in my garage? Rather than being grateful to me for holding the dog for them TWICE so they could fetch it, dude threatened me told me not to ever hold his dog. So the last 2 times, yes...4 times now, about every 2 weeks, I sent it off to AC in hopes they would gain an understanding. Hoped AC required a yard and welfare check to keep the dog safe.
THEY ARE PISSED and have gathered up folks who have never met me to put 1 star reviews and nasty comments on my Partner Paws FB page!
PLEASE? If you have ever used my services for boarding or training, ever seen my set-up, what I do and the care and compassion, could you go to the page and write a review?

did a thumbs up for her and 5 stars and then responded to a couple of the idiots slamming her.

Back
Top Bottom