Granny's gone and done it again

so you will cut her a split door like this :D

th
Already have one in the barn!

What a mystery!

You get paid for all that out of the partnership? An extra share?

GROAN!

I do BUT he doesn't know or hasn't caught that yet . It is listed in the expense section of the 30 plus pages of tax papers/forms/information that I mail him. OF course only 1/3 of the total is what he pays

Yea, just had a storage shed burn down in town night before last because of a heat lamp keeping 6 puppies warm. All puppies lost.

uffda that is tuff. People trying to do the right thing and save/care for pups only to loose them in a fire.

Y'all have been yackative today!
I finally came in for lunch. Collected a big bin of kindling for fall. The wind is terrible today, always makes me nervous the trees are going to snap off and come crashing down.
Hubby is sick and his back hurts but he keeps on doing stuff. He helped me lift the rabbit cage onto the Mule and i drove it down by the barn . The latches are installed, i just need to put on a few more pieces of plywood to block wind , and install the roof. Then those bunnies can go outside. I put the Dutch bunny in a cage with a nest box so i don't have to do it last minute.
I need to make the turner for my home made bator. Its sunny out, fairly warm, not wearing a jacket but hubby is. Still have plants to put in too!

from what Im reading and researching its not bone on bone except that spurs are growing pretty much every where. on my sacroiliac my si joints, all over the place . calcification in my aortic vein osteoarthritis even in my feet. the femoral joint has spurs so I imagine that what I feel rubbing. Theres more but thats pretty much the story.

Back
Top Bottom