Granny's gone and done it again

I personally would use the lotramin to get it to go away and THEN start a natural approach to healing and staying healthy

Helpful tips
  • Quickly change out of damp clothing, such as swimsuits or sweaty workout clothes.
  • Change your socks and undergarments regularly.
  • Wear loose-fitting clothing.
  • Use gentle and scent-free soap on affected areas.
  • Add probiotics to your diet.
  • Reduce the amount of sugar in your diet.
Since abnormal blood sugar levels can contribute to the development of Candida infections, keeping your blood sugar under control may also help relieve symptoms. You may be able to lower your blood sugar by reducing the amount of sugar in your diet and by exercising for 30 minutes at least three times per week. If you have diabetes, it’s important to continue following your doctor’s instructions as you may need to start receiving oral medications or an increased amount of insulin.

In severe or persistent cases of candidiasis, your doctor may recommend using an antifungal cream or powder that can be applied to your skin. Over-the-counter antifungal creams that are often recommended include clotrimazole (Mycelex), miconazole (Monistat), and tioconazole (Vagistat). This type of treatment can kill Candida and reduce the spread of the infection.

Your doctor may prescribe an antifungal cream such as nystatin or ketoconazole if the over-the-counter treatments aren’t effective. If the infection has already spread to areas inside your body, such as your throat or mouth, you may need to take an oral antifungal to get rid of it.

Naturally Cure Candida Under the Breasts

Candida species can be well managed using natural medicine. What would be prudent to do is to use honey mixed with essential oils to fight a skin yeast infection. Every night before you go to bed, you can add essential oils to honey and apply it directly under the breasts where Candida is causing your problem. Some essential oils that can be used with the honey include the following:

• Tea Tree Oil (you will need at least 2% of your mixture to be comprised of this oil; don’t go over 5%)
  • Oregano Oil (add a few drops of oregano essential oil to the honey)
You can also mix in some cinnamon powder into the honey as well. Cinnamon bark powder’s phytochemical makeup causes it to have potent antifungal capabilities. Just make sure you don’t add so much cinnamon powder to your honey that it loses its viscosity; it should flow and stick to the skin nicely! For more information about how honey can cure Candida problems, you may want to check this article out: Honey for Yeast Infection.

By using this natural treatment every night, you should see your yeast infection under the breast go away. Just make sure to keep the area dry and follow the tips for keeping under breast intertrigo away. The reduction of moisture and friction in the area beneath the breasts should also help to keep Candida from colonizing that skin.
where do I buy these oils ?

WALMART ACV TABS
f5d87ae4-1d50-4ee8-b0e7-db7edd8b3138_1.2bb46fadf10a6ab1d8c941710fce6776.jpeg
I drink it daily in water 1-2 tablespoons

It won't let me farking type 99 percent of the time. I have rebooted, removed battery cleared history & I will be lucky if I make it through this message before it starts farking up again GRRRRRRR........
I swear I have to refresh three times before ALL the past posts show up!! I have to go back a page earlier to see what I missed, I just dont get it

I swear I have to refresh three times before ALL the past posts show up!! I have to go back a page earlier to see what I missed, I just dont get it
I have to do that too. Sometimes need to change pages to get my alerts. Yet somehow its all my fault.

Back
Top Bottom