Granny's gone and done it again

dr wrote me for a deoderant that causes you to stop sweating but told me I had to be clear before I used it. That was 2 yrs ago. Havent used it yet.
holy molasses granny!! GET THE LOTRAMIN clear that crap up and then ALWAYS keep clean and DRY! when you feel it starting you slacked or sweated too much, bath and use lotramin again and repeat. Slow down on the sugars for sure!!

so I managed to sort of weigh some of the pup's yesterday. Had for a super accurate reading as they are squirmy/wiggley BUT Penance is 6 1/2 or so. Then Tund and Rowe are around 8 1/2 so they have both (boys) gained 8 pounds since birth. NO WONDER poor Beth is dying of the hungries and I can feel her spine.

OH and those weights are in pounds
8 lbs is very big.

holy molasses granny!! GET THE LOTRAMIN clear that crap up and then ALWAYS keep clean and DRY! when you feel it starting you slacked or sweated too much, bath and use lotramin again and repeat. Slow down on the sugars for sure!!
I will Sally . and the avc too . soon as I can walk again. LOL

granny you dont use baby powder do you? if you have to use something AFTER you clear it use antiperspirant deodorant under boobs and in wettish places but not privates, to keep from perspiring in those areas. But if you refuse that go straight cornstarch on one of those fluffy pads that you pat yourself with.
I use FDS I find it works but only once your cleared up, that & fem wash. Talk to your Dr 1 st, just an opinion :idunno

Back
Top Bottom