Granny's gone and done it again

of course, you know you were right about my honey being hid. I dont have much left and its mostly sugar.
You can nuke it to clarify it, but it will lose its raw properties. Or you could put the jar in a pan of water with the lid off & heat it on the lowest setting of your burner. It will take a while to get the sugars dissolved, but it wont destroy the raw properties that way.

I think if I can shake this headache I will feel like a new person. I want to go get a free tree tomorrow . LOL I wont because Tom will be up before me and I have already told him to take a water pill. dang it ! They must be a whole 3 inchs tall.
Your headache probably is dehydration related, bet you need some water, milk or ANYTHING that doesn't contain caffiene.

Your headache probably is dehydration related, bet you need some water, milk or ANYTHING that doesn't contain caffiene.
This one is BP and sugar and dehydration all rolled up. I actually have drank some water cause high sugars make you thirsty. Also make you pee your pants if your not moving fast. hahaha

Back
Top Bottom