Granny's gone and done it again

I dont remember. I drank enough to make me sick and not never ever want it again. I cant even go down that isle in the stores without feeling sick.
I have the same nightmare with Southern Comfort. Tried to be the Southern comfort queen for my prom. Puked over & over all the way home & had a hang over for 2 days. Can't even get a whiff of it without feeling ill

I have the same nightmare with Southern Comfort. Tried to be the Southern comfort queen for my prom. Puked over & over all the way home & had a hang over for 2 days. Can't even get a whiff of it without feeling ill
yup but I didnt get drunk . scary. I did that once w/ vodka. I was like 14

This one is BP and sugar and dehydration all rolled up. I actually have drank some water cause high sugars make you thirsty. Also make you pee your pants if your not moving fast. hahaha
My multiple bladder conditions are getting worse. Way more leaking for no reason. I clucking hate getting old.

I dont remember. I drank enough to make me sick and not never ever want it again. I cant even go down that isle in the stores without feeling sick.
No, I remember asking Robert to pour it out and him giggling as it went down the drain.

My multiple bladder conditions are getting worse. Way more leaking for no reason. I clucking hate getting old.
Im sorry. I guess I can tell it now but after that shot I peed myself 5 xs . I felt aweful. I am so happy it has stopped now. I was pretty sick I guess.

Oh I got drunk, big time. One of the very few times in my life that I have. No fun being a person that has a 2 or 3 day hangover. I usually have a glass of wine or one Reds Apple ale each night, but not always.
is that beer ? Robert had that once. They say one beer a night is good for your bladder.

Back
Top Bottom