Granny's gone and done it again

DD just told me the other day that FDA regulations are going to change on the muscle relaxers I take 3 times a day to function. I feel like pretty soon they might as well prescribe the pistol & the bullets.
probably in the next few yrs we will all be pot heads.

ha-HA! I caught up. :) But there will be more by the time I finish this mega multipost. :hmm

:woot CCL are nice birds

Sounds like you got to her just in time. Maybe you can give her some boiled egg to help her put some meat on.

That's horrible, Alley. :( Hope she isn't too bad off.

If Fleur needs a vet, I hope the parents of those boys will be paying. Doesn't matter who invited them over, they are old enough to have more sense than that... it's inexcusable. I would be talking to the parents about it regardless.

hahaaa... why am I not surprised that you know what a switch plant is? :D

field_bindweed_flower.jpg

You mean bindweed? the little wild white ones? That stuff is a pain. The big blue classic morning glories have never been a problem here... it's too dry for them to grow wild.

:bun poor bun
chocolate-easter-bunny-bite-tease-today-170405_be874b56f697bf17fd03150bb34fbb9e.jpg
Yes, that is it. I was told it was morning glory. I hate it..

My dad just spanked us with the belt.

DD just told me the other day that FDA regulations are going to change on the muscle relaxers I take 3 times a day to function. I feel like pretty soon they might as well prescribe the pistol & the bullets.
Yes, they are so concerned about the abuse, they are forgetting the people who really need these things for a reasonable quality of life. Some politicians are trying to protect chronic pain sufferers, but the momentum is against them.

probably in the next few yrs we will all be pot heads.
That's where I'm going to be if they take the muscle relaxer away. If I don't take that regularly my neck seizes up so fast & then the bad headaches kick in. That's not saying anything about all the other cramp that's wrong with my back that I don't take prescription medication for. I'm so over all this stuff. Think I'm going to take my leave before I become anymore of a Debbie Downer. Sweet dreams hun & good sleep :hugs

That's where I'm going to be if they take the muscle relaxer away. If I don't take that regularly my neck seizes up so fast & then the bad headaches kick in. That's not saying anything about all the other cramp that's wrong with my back that I don't take prescription medication for. I'm so over all this stuff. Think I'm going to take my leave before I become anymore of a Debbie Downer. Sweet dreams hun & good sleep :hugs
your not a downer. You are concerned. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom