Granny's gone and done it again

I understand your concerned . I have been having trouble sleeping for a while. This is the 3rd pill we have tried. I have tried melatonin before the steroids and it did the same thing then. Hangover , slept way too long . I dont know if its safe or not but its so nice to be able to sleep.
I know hun, I've been where you are. As long as you go into it with your eyes open then that's all the advice I can give you. From my own experience there is no going back. I went through all the stepping down off my sleep medication in the last month & a half. Got all the way down to a 1/3 of a tablet every other day. The only thing it achomplished was very bad sleep again, which reeked with my depression, pain & irratability. I am now back to taking the full dose again this past week.

Im sorry Lisa, Why did you want off ? What is bad about it ?
I wanted off from it because with all this opiate addiction problems it is putting meditions like my sleep aid in a different catagory. There are so many restriction to get it. I literally can't fill my script until 1 day before I run out. The last time we were to your house it hit right were I couldn't get a new script from my doctor & fill it before I left. Was not able to get it filled for a week after we got home. Made a very horrible week without meds.

depresso.png

Bible.jpg

a-poem-for-mornings-coffee-coffee-coffee-coffee-coffee-coffee-everyone-14952954.png
g4f1w.jpg

I also take an allergy medication that they changed to an over the counter product, but because some Aholes take it & make meth out of it I have to physically go into the pharmacy, show my drivers license, sign for it & I am not allowed to purchase more than 1 box of 30 tablets. Now I can have a prescription for your pain medicine, I can even go to my pharmacy & go thru the drive thru window to pick it up, but I can't buy my allergy medication without going into the store. This world is seriously screwed up.

Back
Top Bottom