Granny's gone and done it again

Hi all! Haven't been on in a while and need to catch up.

For those interested in how Kevin's doing, he got his stitches out today! We celebrated with a bath and I am pretty sure he is the happiest duck EVER:
IMG_8421 (1).JPG

Tuesdays I go to pick up meds. Still no PPs. prior approvals are mucked up. Went to madison to pick up Toms hearing aid supplys where I was told I will now need to pay cash for. Gas at $2.89.9 Tom got a hair cut . I went to Orshlins where they had littles crammed about 50 to a cage on poopy newspaper and no food. So I pooped in their store and left. Stopped for milk and now home. Nothing I planned on doing today.
I told Tom he looked good. He said, "I already give you all the money I had." :hmm
Am I right in assuming no one has a different way to contact Misty ? Not even a real last name ?:he

Tuesdays I go to pick up meds. Still no PPs. prior approvals are mucked up. Went to madison to pick up Toms hearing aid supplys where I was told I will now need to pay cash for. Gas at $2.89.9 Tom got a hair cut . I went to Orshlins where they had littles crammed about 50 to a cage on poopy newspaper and no food. So I pooped in their store and left. Stopped for milk and now home. Nothing I planned on doing today.
I told Tom he looked good. He said, "I already give you all the money I had." :hmm
Am I right in assuming no one has a different way to contact Misty ? Not even a real last name ?:he
I have her real name and address.

I’ve got a major headache. I’ll be back later after I take some meds and eat something. Oh candled eggs. 4/14 CCL are fertile. The rest of the silkie eggs are developing and I added 10 more. I wrote it down this time lol
Only 4 out of 14. That’s not great.

Back
Top Bottom