Granny's gone and done it again

Nicer days are coming Alley. starting tomorrow and a little warmer every day. 70s will be here by next week.
I have wazine for wormer and except for the pour on ivermectin No I havent wormed them. I will need to find out how to/dosage and egg withdrawal. hahaa Like that even matters.

Tuesdays I go to pick up meds. Still no PPs. prior approvals are mucked up. Went to madison to pick up Toms hearing aid supplys where I was told I will now need to pay cash for. Gas at $2.89.9 Tom got a hair cut . I went to Orshlins where they had littles crammed about 50 to a cage on poopy newspaper and no food. So I pooped in their store and left. Stopped for milk and now home. Nothing I planned on doing today.
I told Tom he looked good. He said, "I already give you all the money I had." :hmm
Am I right in assuming no one has a different way to contact Misty ? Not even a real last name ?:he
Sounds like a big waste of gas.
This was at the pain clinic? A regular visit or just to pick up?

Nicer days are coming Alley. starting tomorrow and a little warmer every day. 70s will be here by next week.
I have wazine for wormer and except for the pour on ivermectin No I havent wormed them. I will need to find out how to/dosage and egg withdrawal. hahaa Like that even matters.
I hope so. It seems like it’s always cold and rainy.

If you worm them you have to wait until withdrawal time is over to sell them. If you sell them.

Back
Top Bottom