Granny's gone and done it again

You might have to be tough & not purchase the snacks he normally likes to eat & then slowly start adding in more fruits & stuff. He wont like it at first, but you will probably find that if he's hungry enough he will eat what you prepare. New sil is experiencing that right now, haha. He is a huge junk food junkie, but it's the beginning of a new year with all deductibles that have to be met on his & dd meds. Means less money for snacks so he has been eating more normal meals that I prepare instead haha, makes me laugh.

X2

I am getting off sugar after the holiday binge. It is hard the first few weeks. Once you start eating good whole food again, you actually crave it.
Me too, put a few pounds back on for the Holidays. Starting Sunday I will be back on the bandwagon
1f601.png

Here is part of my new little pond. There is more standing water, but 4 days of no rain will dry it out.

Layer girls love the greens, but tired of the swampiness.

This is Buster Posey, cuckoo Orpington. She doesn't mind the water I guess.

Having a little bedtime snack! All except for the EE pullet who has staked her claim to a spot on the top roost. :lol:

Going to go pick up #2. Glad it is Friday. We are all tired. Sleeping in this weekend will be nice.

Last edited:
Hi granny! I have to go, but I did edit in some comments. You can kind of see how much bigger buster is than the others. Next biggest is the brown/gold EE.

My sinuses are bugging me. Sleep or die is how I feel, yet I don't sleep.
hmm.png
Probably shouldn't be driving, but here I go!!

Pumpkin pie in the oven. Only 5 eggs today. Need to put up a tarp on the north side of the polish & BR pens. Gotta climb over the hogwire fence to do it. Maybe tomorrow.

2nd pic. upper left, fluffy butt , blue ?

be careful out there.

cuckoo Buster on the left, blue Wyandotte pullet on the right by the board. She is laying!

Red and white EE pullet in center, still waiting on her to lay. Unless she is and it's not a green egg
sad.png
Don't think so, though. Hoping for green or blue from her!

Back
Top Bottom