Granny's gone and done it again

he had food in his dish. I hope whatever it was dont hurt him.
How could it be mereks though ? They never been on the ground
You've had other chicks in that cage and who knows what was in there before you got it. Virus can hang around dormant for a long time. That said, I doubt it was Mareks. Mareks causing the legs to do that is from nerve degeneration. You would have seen the chick having coordination problems first, I think. Seems like it was a mechanical issue for that chick... tendon problems or something.

You've had other chicks in that cage and who knows what was in there before you got it. Virus can hang around dormant for a long time. That said, I doubt it was Mareks. Mareks causing the legs to do that is from nerve degeneration. You would have seen the chick having coordination problems first, I think. Seems like it was a mechanical issue for that chick... tendon problems or something.
I made this cage. Never had problems in it that I can remember. Started one leg yesterday and both today. Can mold do this or would all of them be sick from that too?

I made this cage. Never had problems in it that I can remember. Started one leg yesterday and both today. Can mold do this or would all of them be sick from that too?
Not sure. Mold can cause weird symptoms. Lot of time, looks like a poison

I hope your not in a trailer on a hill. LOL I know your not. There isnt anywhere in this house safe.
You be careful. Worries me.

I culled the little today. :hit It was in a stance exactly like meraks . One leg straight out in the front and the other in the back. I dont know what it was. the other 3 seem fine
I'm sorry granny. I lost a blue chick today. I dont think it was eating. I of course had wanted to keep it.

isolate tornados tomorrow ! Alley, this mess is in Hamilton already
my brother is in Cincinnati and he said it was bad there. Hope he stays safe.

Back
Top Bottom