Granny's gone and done it again

20190619_184242.jpg
20190619_142234.jpg
20190619_184134.jpg
20190619_184037.jpg

I really hate to post this here but I know there are some fish keepers here. If you dont want to hear me vent then skip this post. Please.
Fish, I dreamed I killed them all last night. then I woke to the cartoon of ghost fish then I was dumb enough to think I could go buy some today. Yaaa, you know what happened. half of them already which is 3.
This wouldnt upset me too bad if it wasnt followed by $70.00 worth of equipment for a 3 gallon tank. :hit What is wrong with me ? all I needed was an air pump. Matter of fact I still need it. Cause the new "smallest" cheapest filter they had turns out is a $30.00 filter and replacement pads were $12.00 . Remember that $1.oo stress coat? Ya, its $6.00 now and I dont even know what the smallest thing of food cost cause it couldnt be that much. 6 very tiny fish @3.99 $70.00 I am so ashamed. I couldnt afford that. The fighting fish was $10.00 I now have $80.00 in a 3 gallon tank. Mind you, you can buy a 30 gal w. lights, filter for $50.00 . I took my air pump which was working fine off my tank and gave it to him. Hooked it up and now the noise is so loud Robert cant stand it. His room is next to Toms. Oh and I learned today wal mart will not carry fish any longer. That is why the fish were 4 bucks each and they were the cheapest there. Also the ONLY fish store within miles from here. Probably at least 100 miles .
So, I scooped the dead fish and changed 50% of the water. I have no clue What killed the fish?? Anyone ?:he:barnie

I really hate to post this here but I know there are some fish keepers here. If you dont want to hear me vent then skip this post. Please.
Fish, I dreamed I killed them all last night. then I woke to the cartoon of ghost fish then I was dumb enough to think I could go buy some today. Yaaa, you know what happened. half of them already which is 3.
This wouldnt upset me too bad if it wasnt followed by $70.00 worth of equipment for a 3 gallon tank. :hit What is wrong with me ? all I needed was an air pump. Matter of fact I still need it. Cause the new "smallest" cheapest filter they had turns out is a $30.00 filter and replacement pads were $12.00 . Remember that $1.oo stress coat? Ya, its $6.00 now and I dont even know what the smallest thing of food cost cause it couldnt be that much. 6 very tiny fish @3.99 $70.00 I am so ashamed. I couldnt afford that. The fighting fish was $10.00 I now have $80.00 in a 3 gallon tank. Mind you, you can buy a 30 gal w. lights, filter for $50.00 . I took my air pump which was working fine off my tank and gave it to him. Hooked it up and now the noise is so loud Robert cant stand it. His room is next to Toms. Oh and I learned today wal mart will not carry fish any longer. That is why the fish were 4 bucks each and they were the cheapest there. Also the ONLY fish store within miles from here. Probably at least 100 miles .
So, I scooped the dead fish and changed 50% of the water. I have no clue What killed the fish?? Anyone ?:he:barnie
Did you use chlorine remover?

Back
Top Bottom